Hi Passinby

On Wednesday, July 17, 2019 at 1:57:56 AM UTC+4:30, passingby wrote:

> I just installed the plugin and embedded a Todolist instance in the left
> sideBar(from Twaddle). Unfortunately, the Todolist  seems to be wider and
> its right edge goes behind the story river on the right. I have to set the
> width of 350px to the leftbar in order for the buttons to be visible. Can
> the layout be made more fluid?

Todolist needs 400px width to work properly! By the way you can  open the
main.css and change the min-width!

> Second suggestion: Can it be made that we hit enter and an item is added,
> instead of the + button? If this can be done, then one more thing needless
> thing can be shaved off from the ui.

Users with touch screen needs the add button! For adding shortcut keyboards
I will ask BTC to see if it is possible to implement. I personally support
this feature!

> Third: Is it possible to drag and re order the list items?

This is difficult! The todo items are index/value pairs and the draggable
widget seems not work for them, but I welcome any suggestion by you or
other user have any solution for this!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/68cf79ba-65df-4d1d-8f4f-128ed9d7e047%40googlegroups.com.