Hi Mat,

I love your work, but it seems to me, that it is often misunderstood. You
explain it very well, I would think on http://tiddlywiki5.tiddlyspot.com
In fact you do that on the very first lines.

@A Gloom

Using it you get a copy of Mat's wiki on your own newly created tiddlyspot.
after creating your new wiki, do not follow the link, but continue on Mat's
site until finished and saved.
You are still left to deal with your own wiki, to drag and drop or import
tiddlers into the wiki, you created this way.

I have not had any success uploading any local TW using anything but Chrome
or Chromium.

Birthe