You are right, Mohammad but I often find it difficult to write the
question. When I started using Tiddlywiki (classic) I had a good teacher,
Måns. He told me, that when I was able to write the question I was not far
from finding the answer myself. Often enough he is right.

You are all right about difficulty in finding stuff in Google Group. That
is of course a bad thing. On the other side it is good, that when you ask a
question most often you will get a friendly answer. No one loose patience
because the question has been put several times before - no read the
f...... manual. (I love this group for the kind and generous people in the
group- each and everyone of you.)

Let us also remember that Eric Shulman offered to write the manual - and
who would be better to do it. He had to have some money to take the time
off to do so and tried to get funding. He did not get enough.

@Olivier please ask again.

Birthe