Folks,

What are good examples of pugins that fit this approach?

I usually distribute macros via bundle and they do not need a reload to
start with.

To test this I am looking for plugins without .js tiddlers. But find very
few (so far). Perhaps I need a tool to add to my personal plugins wiki to
search for plugins that do not contain js?.

Regards
Tony