I suspect that, in this case at least, you can simply follow the directions
for showcase and drag-and-drop , save, and reload to activate the plugin.

When you installed TiddlyWiki following the node directions, you also
downloaded a snapshot of the TW project. By editing the tiddlywiki.info
file,
you linked to a plugin inside that snapshot. By linking, rather than
drag/dropping, your plugin will update to the latest whenever you
update TW on node.