Hi Danielo

Thank you also for the example you provided me.

Nice, you're welcome.

> If you have any other idea or suggestions I'm sure it will be very
> helpful.
> Regards.

Indeed I have some ideas (no need to implement them but maybe worth a
thought)

* maybe you could save the timestamp when the wiki was loaded and have a
global upload button that saves all tiddlers that have changed since that
time. this way a user does not need to upload tiddlers one by one.
* after a tiddler is displayed, instead of telling the user, that a tiddler
only exists on the server, display a waiting animation and start the query
immediately. the download can be triggered for example by putting an
invisible widget in the tiddlermenu that starts the ajax when the menubar
is rendered and it does not refresh. The current tiddler title can be
retrieved via some dom selections (something like
getElementsByClassName("tc-tiddler-title")[0].firstChildBlabla); A better
solution than a hidden widget would be to look for refreshes of the
storylist tiddler and if a new tiddler is added to the list, you start the
ajax. I mean a user wants to see that tiddler, its an unecessary step to
click "start download" in my eyes.

Regards
Felix