Hi Tobias

> Was there a particular necessity why the TWC build process involves recipes
> and also phantom.js?

The recipe files have been part of the TWC build process since 2005; they're
implemented in TW5 via the "classictools” plugin.

We integrated Phantom.js sometime between 4 and 8 years ago. The final stage of
the build process is to run TWC under Phantom.js in order to generate the
index.xml RSS file.

Best wishes

Jeremy

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywikidev/121E453B-6EE6-44D5-95B9-A8697BBD6E9C%40gmail.com.