On Friday, 2 March 2018 18:16:55 UTC+1, Simon Huber wrote:

> I'm using the node server version of TW5
>>

>> As an experiment I thought I could just drop new .tid files into the
>> tiddlers sub-directory but the system does not seem to find these files.
>>

>> 1) I made a tiddler called Hello
>>

>> This gets saved in the tiddlers directory in a file Hello.tid
>>

>> 2) I copied this to a file Hello1.tid and edited the title to Hello1
>>

>> So now I have two files Hello.tid and Hello1.tid in the tiddlers sub
>> directory
>>

>> 3) reloaded the top page from 127.0.0.1:8080 In the More/All tab the
>> tiddler Hello1.tid is missing
>>

>> So how does the node version of TW5 know which tiddlers get in the all
>> list? and why does Hello1.tid not
>>
>> appear in this list - is node.js storing a list of all tiddlers
>> somewhere??
>>

>> /Joe
>>

> Hi Joe, have you looked in the "More" sidebar tab under "All" ?
> They might show up there
>
> I think this is happens when the created: 201803... timestamp is missing
> but I'm not sure
>
> Simon

That's where I looked - I thought it would be nice if I could just drop
hundreds of .tid files into the tiddlers
sub directory but these don't seem to be detected - I've checked file
permissions and so on they
are all readable but the server cannot seem to find them - it's a mac could
they be quarantined?

/Joe

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywikidev/381f4829-5f21-4a93-96a0-8f201bdcbe09%40googlegroups.com.