On Friday, 2 March 2018 18:20:04 UTC+1, Simon Huber wrote:

> my last guess: the node process should be restarted

Yes - silly me - I should have thought of that.

I guess the node server assumes that nobody else will muck around with the
tiddlers sub directory while it is running - a restart did the job.

Thank you very much

/Joe

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywikidev/e9c1dbae-0bb2-4f5a-821b-c7096a4f3bfc%40googlegroups.com.