I'm encountering more troubles getting a demo wiki to work after setting up
the node/tiddlywiki as recommended. Two issues:

1. I cloned the TW5 repo from github into a local dir under my home dir and
modified the tw5.com tiddlywiki.info file as per on the devs site. I also
have a global version of the tiddlywiki source code installed in /usr/lib.
I cannot seem to find a way to convince the tiddlywiki executable to look
into the local version of the "editions" folder. It always uses the global
file in /ur/lib. If I try to pass the full path to the local version of
tw5.com to the tiddlywiki --init command, it always complains that the file
cannot be found.

2. If I do try to install a server version based on the global tw.com
templates, I end up being unable to start the server, because tiddlywiki
stops booting process complaining it cannot find the ca-ES.tid file.
Unsurprisingly so, since it looks for it in the wrong place, using a
relative path that leads it astray. Using the path-prefix options does not
seem to have any effect.

This is very frustrating.  I must be approaching what I I thought would be
a relatively  simple task the wrong way, . Either that or I am really dumb.

Any suggestions?

Cheers,

Stefano
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywikidev/CAJODLwaGVU2pFTRVy553Xg45Y-c3pNQvqHp2n2L%2BgC%3Dogk9y5g%40mail.gmail.com.