Joshuas answer is good, even if it's "teaching a man to fish". Just to
clarify one thing he wrote:

In order to explain this, we should examine the {{tiddlerName!!field}}
> syntax. This "wiki syntax" is actually shorthand for two Widgets. Widgets
> in tiddlywiki are HTML-like entities that you can use to render content,
> change tiddler/field value, etc. The shorthand is expanded to the
> equivalent of:
> <$tiddler tiddler="tiddlerName">
> <$transclude field="field" />
> </$tiddler>

"shorthand syntax" for transclusion refers to the {{...}} syntax.
Analogously the shorthand for macro calls is "<<...>>".

The expanded syntax for translcusion could also be written:

<$transclude tiddler="my tiddler" field=field/>

i.e instead of setting the "environment" with $tiddler, you can specify
which tiddler inside the $transclude widget.

For i=1 to 5 see https://tiddlywiki.com/prerelease/#range%20Operator

<:-)