Thanks, Joshua and Mat!

I tried to modify your example code to get a better understanding. This is
my result so far:

<$tiddler tiddler="John 3">
<$list variable="line" filter="[<currentTiddler>fields[]sort[]]">
</$list>
</$tiddler>

I'm struggling with two problems:

   1. How to narrow down the result? At the moment, I get all fields as a
   result, including "creator", "created" and such. I want to get just certain
   fields, for example 3 … 5, or 9 … 11. I tried to filter the result, but I
   didn't manage to do it.
   2. How to sort the resulting fields as numbers? At the moment, they are
   sorted alphabetically. I get an order like this: 1, 10, 11 … 19, 2 and so
   on. But I want an order like 1, 2, 3 … . For this, the field names have to
   be seen as numbers, not as text strings. How to achieve this?

I've read quite a lot of text in the last hours, and I tested all kinds of
ideas. But I didn't manage to catch the fish – I need more teaching …