On Friday, September 18, 2020 at 1:39:42 PM UTC+2, TonyM wrote:

Example (just a brainstorm) may be inaccurate as I learn still to memorise
> the existing, its just the concept. I am still to learn how some simple
> defaults will lend them self to each character. But publishing firs as just
> a larger set of symbols and no defaults my b fine with a view to giving
> them some defaults as we lean more about the scope and opportunities.
>
>    -  ° degree use for emphasis
>
> In my examples I did use the degree ° ID to indicate functions that have
been "imported"

>    -  ´ to introduce styles
>
> It was the first one, that worked after dot failed. So we are used to it.

>    -  › dividers lines/headings
>
> I thought you would want them for CTRL-A - toggle button as a fast way to
apply custom styles
and relatively nice way to read prose text.

>    -  _ specials including html
>
> I think I could live with _ for "specials" like HTML tags. ... Will have a
closer look.

>    -  » Formatting blocks
>
> I want to use it for simple paragraph formatting

>    -  ≈ indicating state
>
> This is a spare one at the moment. It also has 2 elements in the char.
Which indicates \n\n as the default _endString

-------

°° some text°° is used at the moment for "\customizeinline" .. But only
°°.class.c.lass is implemented atm°°

We will need to use it for a wile and then we can see, if we can identify
some patterns ...

-m