Ciao PMario

I had an example Use Case to show but things changed so much in your tool
I'm revising it. Hopefully I have time soon.

I think, over-all, your approach is really good. It is somehow managing to
balance existing TW coding with extensions AND innovations well.

I can see it got complex. Only a good programmer could do what you are
doing.

I note your comment on buttons. Right.

I also read the detail on discussion of using it for macros. I'm slightly
nervous about that.
The GAINS on HTML insertion and CSS styling are very substantial. I would
not want handling macros to confuse the basic need to expand easy invoke of
HTML & CSS.

I do have issues with INLINE markup (°) in that there is no way to nest at
the moment. It is also "verbose" having to do °°match°°.

I will try give you at least one example use case ASAP to illustrate some
issues that came up for me, as well as success.

Best wishes
TT