Ciao PMario

Can you PLEASE correct angel to angle. !!!!

You may not realise the cognitive dissonance it causes.

In English my life partner was Angela (German, deceased), I am godfather to
the child Angelo (Italian, male) & friend of Angelo (an Italian policeman).

Add in the generic issue that *no way is an Angel an angle*.

Please. It is confusing!
TT