On Monday, October 5, 2020 at 11:05:20 AM UTC+2, @TiddlyTweeter wrote:

> For readers on email in my last post prefaced *Regarding examples &
> WikiText "interactivity" *I deleted the last paragraph as it was
> misleading.
> TT

I think it was the one with the space-space-enter, that produces a hard
linebreak. .. That's an effect that comes from the second plugin.
https://wikilabs.github.io/editions/custom-markup/#%24%3A%2Fplugins%2Fwikilabs%2Fspace-space-newline

space-space-enter at the end of the line is also specified in the new
CommonMark spec. ... space-space-backslash-enter comes from me :) ...
Sometimes I want to have a visual clue, that there are 2 spaces at the end
of the line.

I was also thinking about a plugin the uses:

 - list
   - list

to produce this:

   - list