*Revision Suggestions For "exports.htmlBlockElements"*

Ciao PMario & TonyM

TonyM wrote:

> This makes me ask if one of out special characters could simply default to
>> the element that follows the special character
>>
>> eg
>> 'aside Content is an aside
>>

> This would be possible if we would check against an HTML list of "names".
> which is already done, eg: _element="article" will have a look at:
> https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/blob/9716c326952c16f63345a135e73cf36670dca0d8/core/modules/config.js#L37
>
> But we would probably need to update this list, since "Details" isn't
> listed there.

Right! And thanks, Mario, for posting that link!

IMO in addition to  *Details* that list should include the "semantic HTML"
tag for *Nav.*

It also lacks *Main*. But I don't think it needs adding as you'd only ever
use it ONCE, so no need for Custom Markup activation on that one.

Yes?

Best wishes
TT