On Friday, October 23, 2020 at 1:06:15 PM UTC+2, PMario wrote:

Writing all the above text .... I was thinking: . . . .

> What about: *_symbol.class.class:param:param some text__ _ some more
> text__*

IF:

\customize inline="_" _element="u" ... is a default global definition it
will do the same thing as __underline__ does now. ...

So it should be backwards compatible but still let us do what we need.

*Pragma Comment*

Could be

\\ comment comes here till the end of the line

If we are lucky, it may be usable like: ... BUT I'm not sure yet!!!!!!

\\\define test()
\\ your code comes here, but this definition is commented out
\\\end

-mario