*On Being Able To Comment Custom Markup Pragma*

This, I am sure, will help enormously on uptake.

Being able to comment pragma will help a lot! No least because Custom
Markup is advanced use of parsing and it will often need in-context
comments to enable end users to make best use of it.

Best wishes
TT