Am 11.05.2011 22:27, schrieb DRC:
> I can't get that SRPM to rebuild.  I get
>

> cpio: gettext-0.14.5/gettext-runtime/libasprintf/<internal>: No such
> file or directory
> cpio: gettext-0.14.5/gettext-tools/lib/<internal>: No such file or directory
> cpio: gettext-0.14.5/gettext-tools/src/<internal>: No such file or directory
> cpio: gettext-0.14.5/gettext-tools/src/plural.y: No such file or directory

These are harmless and pretty common during generating the debuginfo
sub-package.

> RPM build errors:
>     File not found by glob:
> /var/tmp/gettext-0.14.5-root/usr/lib64/gettext/gnu.gettext.*
>     File not found by glob:
> /var/tmp/gettext-0.14.5-root/usr/lib64/gettext/gnu.gettext.*

After the build fails, does
 find /var/tmp/gettext-0.14.5-root/ -name "gnu.gettext.*"
turn up anything?
I know these files are java-related, so do you have gcc-java, libgcj and
java-1.4.2-gcj-compat RPMs installed? Or do you have another JDK or JRE
additionally on this machine, potentially confusing the build? Any
messages about java during configure?

Other than that the only difference is that I built on a 32bit CentOS
4.9 machine.

Anyway, I believe these 2 files are not crucial and you might just
delete them from the spec-file and build again.

Franz