Hello again,

I wanted to send a separate message from my Android client announcement to
ask a few additional questions.

When I was testing the Windows version of TigerVNC server on a Windows 7
virtual machine with QXL, I found it crashing all the time. Is this because
of the QXL driver? Both v1.1.0 and 1.3.0 were quite crashy.

Finally, I'd like to say that if you add these two features to the Windows
server, there would be no competition from any other server:

(a) automatic self-signed certificate generation
(b) authentication with Windows credentials

I am not a Windows user myself, but I can see a real demand for security
from Windows users, and all they have if they would like to use their
Windows credentials to connect is UltraVNC which currently has no Android
support for its encryption scheme, and SSH tunneling, which relatively
difficult to set up on Windows. The Linux server would also benefit greatly
from automatic certificate generation.

Are there any plans to implement these additional features?

Thanks!
iordan

--
The conscious mind has only one thread of execution.