> Brian, could you have a look at how you build the Ubuntu packages? Both
> issues could be explained with an unpatched FLTK.

I'll take a look tonight.

Marc,

There are no debs for the 1.3.1 version because 1.3.1 was released
specifically to fix a potential vulnerability.  It was not based off the
current trunk but rather from the 1_3 branch that was released last year,
prior to when I began incorporating the Ubuntu and OpenSuSE packages into
the build system.  I didn't go back and look at what went wrong, but some
difference caused both of those builds to fail.  The next official release
will provide debian and opensuse packages.

-brian