To: Marc Siegel <marc.sie...@timgroup.com>

Brian: can you please post these fltk patches or point me to a location where
they are located? I am not sure if Gentoo is applying them to the fltk that is
used build tigervnc. I need to confirm this because I am facing some copy&paste
and 'ctrl' key related issues as well.

Also, why are the fltk patches not pushed upstream? I have been seeing emails
about fltk patches for quite a while now.

Thanks a bunch,
devsk