I don't want to be seen as trying to steal users away, because I'm not,
but since you are asking specifically which VNC clients still have the
toolbar option, TurboVNC does in both our Windows and Java clients.  Our
Java client is based on the TigerVNC Java code that Brian developed, but
it has enhanced functionality that gives it the look & feel and most of
the performance of a native client, so we use that client on Unix and
Mac platforms rather than a native client.