This may be a little too far off the topic of this list -- if so, feel
free to ignore this message :-)

I'm trying to get a WaveTek 288 back in working order.  First problem
is that the rotary switch on the front panel doesn't work.  Checking
with a multimeter, it never closes any switches when rotated.  Anyone
know of a commercial equivalent to WaveTek's part?

Second problem is when I run calibration, I'm getting a ERR OFST ZERO
message.  The service manual isn't helpful beyond saying to check the
motherboard.  Anyone seen this error who could suggest the mostly likely
failed components?

Thanks.

Scott