Hi - This is a test set to verify the performance of the 8660C Synthesized Signal Gen.

I am still researching it - I may be interested in it - I have an 8660C.

I hope that this info is helpful.

John, K1AE Bolton, MA

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Kahrs" <[email protected]> To: "Discussion of precise time and frequency measurement" <[email protected]>
Sent: Sunday, September 20, 2009 12:26 PM
Subject: [time-nuts] HP 8660C-K10 phase modulation test set


Among my mistaken acquisitions over the past is a phase modulation
test set for the 8660C (model 8660C-K10).

I've put two pictures here:

http://www.caip.rutgers.edu/~kahrs/ebay/8660C-K.1.JPG
http://www.caip.rutgers.edu/~kahrs/ebay/8660C-K.2.JPG

This looks like a type of phase noise test set: there is a LO in a
sealed box in one corner.  There are mixers and detectors and a
divider board.

I thought I would see if there was any interest from time-nuts before
I put it on the usual auction site.

_______________________________________________
time-nuts mailing list -- [email protected]
To unsubscribe, go to https://www.febo.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/time-nuts and follow the instructions there.


_______________________________________________
time-nuts mailing list -- [email protected]
To unsubscribe, go to https://www.febo.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/time-nuts
and follow the instructions there.

Reply via email to