More information -

From
http://ko4bb.com/Manuals/HP_Agilent/HP_-_8660_Synthesized_Signal_Generator/HP_86602B_MIL_Maintenance_Manua.pdf

Page 4-45:
DESCRIPTION:

The phase modulated output of the System Under Test is demodulated using a phase modulation test set. The harmonic levels are measured with a spectrum analyzer and the total harmonic distortion is calculated. A low pass filter is used between test oscillator and modulation section to insure that the modulation drive signal has less than 0.3% distortion.

John, K1AE

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Kahrs" <[email protected]> To: "Discussion of precise time and frequency measurement" <[email protected]>
Sent: Sunday, September 20, 2009 12:26 PM
Subject: [time-nuts] HP 8660C-K10 phase modulation test set


Among my mistaken acquisitions over the past is a phase modulation
test set for the 8660C (model 8660C-K10).

I've put two pictures here:

http://www.caip.rutgers.edu/~kahrs/ebay/8660C-K.1.JPG
http://www.caip.rutgers.edu/~kahrs/ebay/8660C-K.2.JPG

This looks like a type of phase noise test set: there is a LO in a
sealed box in one corner.  There are mixers and detectors and a
divider board.

I thought I would see if there was any interest from time-nuts before
I put it on the usual auction site.

_______________________________________________
time-nuts mailing list -- [email protected]
To unsubscribe, go to https://www.febo.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/time-nuts and follow the instructions there.


_______________________________________________
time-nuts mailing list -- [email protected]
To unsubscribe, go to https://www.febo.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/time-nuts
and follow the instructions there.

Reply via email to