The data was collected in 0.1 dB / AMU steps.  There was a lot of noise in the
raw data (maybe +/- 1 dB or AMU),  but the general trend of the curve was quite
distinct.   I smoothed it out by hand and filled in a few (maybe 15) of the
missing steps that had no signal.

The 0.1 resolution of the raw data causes the piecewise linear steps in the
data.  I was going to run a smoothing filter over it,  but the curve is pretty
good as-is (especially considering how it was generated).

Heather now uses a table lookup from 0.0 to 25.5 AMU with a linear
approximation over 25.5 AMU to convert AMU values to dBc values when drawing
the signal level map if the receiver is in AMU mode.  The plots collected in
AMU mode and dBc mode are virtually indistinguishable (within the normal
variation seen between two different runs in dBc mode).