Am 21.02.2011 22:50, schrieb Jean-Louis Oneto:
Hello,
By any chance, would anybody have a service manual for a spectrum analyzer model SNA23 (same as BN2101/23) from Wandel & Goltermann. Otherwise, a service manual for another model in this serie (SNA-20/-23/-30/-33) would be also helpful.

Same problem here, with a SNA-33. Mine thinks that its disc controller is defunct. Maybe I still can get service for it (called them last year), might be only the battery for the CMOS ram disk... Eningen is not far from here, perhaps a 40 min. drive. Currently I only do software and digital stuff and cannot really justify the expense, but the SNA-33 is still a top notch SA and would
deserve repair & calibration.

regards, Gerhard, dk4xp