Wizard, they want my name and email address. That can be sold to anybody to use on their mailing list of pushy offers. They offer a service that I do not want.
James, I do not see a slow download button or the file name. I assume I have to give them name and email before I see anything that I can use. I am still using IE6 and ignoring people who want me to upgrade to the new, advertiser-friendly IE8. The web was always supposed to be backward compatible, but the prices paid for user information are changing that. If that's what I'm up against, then I'll live without it. Not that my buying "habits" would do them any good, as I run away from ads with dancing baloney (blinking, repeating, or adverdramas). I'd like to hear from anyone who has made it available as a plain old document for download. Bill Hawkins -----Original Message----- From: James Fournier Sent: Friday, March 11, 2011 9:09 PM You don't need to, click the slow download button at wait about 40 sec. On Fri, Mar 11, 2011 at 10:02 PM, Bill Hawkins <[email protected]> wrote: > Well, Wizard, I'd love to read it, but I don't hand out personal > details to unknown web sites. > > Bill Hawkins > > > -----Original Message----- > From: [email protected] > Sent: Friday, March 11, 2011 8:38 PM > > I guess the title might just about say it all:-) > > This is another generous donation from Rob Kimberley who has made > available a copy of the 1987 seventh printing of the Datum Inc. Handbook of > Time > Code Formats. > > The handbook includes descriptions and signal details of IRIG, NASA, and > other time code formats as well as information on the WWV, WWVH, and WWVB, > US > Standard Time Broadcasts. > > It's a great source of information and available now from...... > > _http://rapidshare.com/files/452123988/Handbook_of_Time_Code_Formats.pdf_ > (http://rapidshare.com/files/452123988/Handbook_of_Time_Code_Formats.pdf) > > As always, please feel free to distribute/upload this in as many directions > as possible. > > regards > > Nigel > GM8PZR _______________________________________________ time-nuts mailing list -- [email protected] To unsubscribe, go to https://www.febo.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/time-nuts and follow the instructions there.
