I just put the file on a small computer I use as a general purpose development server. It mostly runs 24x7 but I might reboot to test a start-up script without warning. I'll leave it there for a while
http://albertson.zapto.org/~chris/Handbook_of_Time_Code_Formats.pdf If it does not work send me email off list. On Sat, Mar 12, 2011 at 5:37 AM, ehydra <[email protected]> wrote: > Try this direct link: > http://rs670tl.rapidshare.com/cgi-bin/rsapi.cgi?sub=download&editparentlocation=0&bin=1&fileid=452123988&filename=Handbook_of_Time_Code_Formats.pdf&dlauth=A984216200E0480149FFCA297C92059F7FA1E43DD52079D0BE699B7F88C8F8072C90141D76C0EE983CACD23800836FC429CFC37CD2376012BF0A8F640A0915345B03ADC8EA17E4179EA90333499ECD74A6B444EA75E7A8A08F1442EE16B9A8E25413BBD4A6C02A93394D7F9A2DEB8B0F#!download|670l34|452123988|Handbook_of_Time_Code_Formats.pdf|26241 > > Maybe you must remove a time-dependent sub-URL after several time. > > > - Henry > > > -- > ehydra.dyndns.info > > > J. Forster schrieb: >> >> I just tried it and got the same thing. Rapidshare used to work for me, >> but not any more. >> >> -John > > _______________________________________________ > time-nuts mailing list -- [email protected] > To unsubscribe, go to > https://www.febo.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/time-nuts > and follow the instructions there. > -- ===== Chris Albertson Redondo Beach, California _______________________________________________ time-nuts mailing list -- [email protected] To unsubscribe, go to https://www.febo.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/time-nuts and follow the instructions there.
