Le 29/12/2011 09:28, Chris Albertson a écrit :

1) What is the expected 10MHz peak to peak voltage.  FEI doc seems to
indicate 0,5V but I am getting only 200mv.

I'm getting a lot more, about 2V peak to peak.  What are you loading it
with, I'm using a 10X scope probe.   How are you measuring the voltage?
Loaded just by the scope input which I guess is 50ohm. probe is a 1x.
2) What is the sensitivity to 15V input level. I am only measuring 14,722
(stable) on Pin1.

The voltage in pin 1 is up to you.  The spec says you need to supply
anything in the range of 15V to 18V.  I've been using about  16V from a
variable bench type power supply.
I'm going to rewire the breadboard. I have a Toshiba 3A 15V supply putting out 15,04. Must be leaking somewhere along the line. I'll see if I have something with a bit more to spare.
3) Could this low input voltage affect output voltage?
I was thinking the same thing.   I you sure you are looking at the correct
pin?   I noticed a very low signal on pin-6.
I am looking at the right pin, measuring the voltage with TDS function.

The box locks after a couple of minutes but my TDS 210 is showing a very
jittery  ( 9,98-10,02 MHz ) but well formed sine wave for 8 hours of being
powered on.  Could this also be an artefact of low main power?

Could be your counter has trouble with low amplitude sine wave.  Or it is
But I found my scope has a vertical amp output.  Makes the scope work like
an RF amp
-- .
Probable. I tried T-ing to an independent counter and the wave form dropped near flat.

Thanks for your inputs guys