I got twenty 10 MHz rocks from a guy in China a while ago.
It was just a few dollars for 21 pieces.  The original purpose
was to build a 10 MHz TRF receiver.

I don't think any of my legacy signal generators are stable enough to
characterize these rocks, but the 5680a should do nicely with a bit
of hacking into the rs232 port.