I'll try shielding from air currents (usually effective to a little below 1Hz). The Opamp is thermally connected (metal tab under package is soldered to) to one of the power planes so the thermal time constant is a little longer than it would otherwise be.

Bruce

Bob Camp wrote:
Hi

My *guess* is that your 1Hz data may be as much from ambient changes as from
the op amps themselves. No data to back that up on these specific parts, just a
guess.

Bob