Hi Pablo,

On 08/06/2012 07:59 PM, Pablo Garaizar Sagarminaga wrote:
Hi there,

El Mon, 6 Aug 2012 10:43:50 -0700
Chris Albertson<albertson.ch...@gmail.com>  comentaba:

What you are saying is that the data needs to be rendered to a graphic
locally.   I think the simplest way is to create vector based plots
on the server (I've used GNU Plot inside a CGI script) but there is a
system to pretty much what you are asking for.
http://code.google.com/p/flot/

Indeed, I use flot in AllanJS [1], a JavaScript library to calculate
Allan deviation estimators based on previous work from this list (Tom
Van Baak, Magnus Danielson, William J. Riley, John Miles).

[1] http://txipi.github.com/AllanJS/

I feel honoured to be part of that list of names.

I haven't tried AllanJS yet, but Pablo has informed me of it's existence before.

I've done my share of work implementing algorithms, but others are better at getting a meaningful user interface done.