Hi Paul,
No, I'm not at the MIT flea market... wish I were able to make a few of those meets. I understand lots of fine equipment changes hands there. I'm at the annual hamfest in Huntsville, Al this weekend.

And thanks for the others who offered good advice. I think I'll buy the unit and make it part of my bench. I have a couple extra HP 10544 oscillators (salvaged from trashed HP 5238A counters). and a 10811 that's taking up space on the shelf. I was thinking about putting them on Ebay, but now I think I'll hang onto them until I'm comfortable with the 1250A unit. I might dream up some kind of hookup to put them all to use.

Thanks for all the advice and info...
Dave M

Any chance that would be the MIT flea? If so another time-nut in the area.
I will be there and it looks like a good day.
To your question. Good standard and all. I suppose a reasonable price. But
with all of the gpsdo and rbs and such available its kind of allot. Sort of
depends on what you actually need or simply want.
Want, its good price. :-) and it completes your world famous Austron Museum.
Though I was happy getting my HP 105s for $75 each and they were clean and
working.
Good luck
Regards
Paul.