From: dgmin...@mediacombb.net
To: time-nuts@febo.com
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2012 20:23:45 -0500
Subject: [time-nuts] Advice on Austron 1250A

Does anyone in the group have any experience or advice on the
Austron 1250A Crystal Frequency Standard?  I have a chance to buy
one for $250 tomorrow at a local hamfest, but can't find anything in
the archives on them.  It's very clean, and the seller says that it
is in perfect working order.  He's local to the area, so I can
easily get back with him in case of troubles. I have a PDF of the manual, so maintenance shouldn't be a problem
(barring parts unavailability).
Good deal, or pass it up for a lower priced unit?  Or
recommendations for a different mfr/model?  Price is a
consideration; that's one of the reason I'm interested in this unit.

Manual states long-term stability of <5x10e-11 per day after 90 days.

Thanks for advice,
Dave M

Dave M
A woman has the last word in any argument. Anything a man says after
that is the beginning of a new argument.