Sent: Monday, April 08, 2013 10:12 PM
Subject: Re: [time-nuts] GPS antenna??

Alan,

Google for words like GPS re-radiator or GPS repeater. There are also units on eBay. If not to buy, at least to study examples.

The one I have is made by www.gpssource.com but it seems you could build one yourself. It's easy to test by looking at your indoor SV count and reception levels. With patch antennae you don't have to worry about RHCP issues, right?

/tvb

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alan Melia" <alan.me...@btinternet.com>