I thought I could just re-enter the numbers from the last survey I did.  But
either something is wrong or I'm missing something (betting on the latter).  I
can't seem to enable TRAIM.  I thought I had it setup just like previously, but
under WinCore12 it simply won't turn it on.  So, I'm just letting it do a
survey again, I guess.  IOW, I dunno.

And I have a question about MATH functions on the 5335A, if you don't mind.
(I'm an HP newbie.)  Is there away to use Ratio A/B and have it give a greater
resolution than a whole number, perhaps by having it average over multiple B
ticks?  I think I figured out how to enter an Offset, but I just get the ratio
in single digits which doesn't really give me anything.

Bob

 compare