Hi

All the UT cards that I have ever seen use the small push on antenna connector.
I have never seen one that directly takes anything "normal" like an SMA or a
BNC. You buy the card and then a bit of coax with the push on on one end and
(normally) an SMA on the other end.

The antenna for the UT is a normal 5V powered GPS antenna. Just about anything
other than a +12V survey antenna will work.

If you go shopping, go for one of the later cards. They work a lot better than
the early ones.

Bob