On 9/3/13 6:47 PM, brent evers wrote:
Wouldn't turning off ntp drive it nuts?

At the risk of throwing out the bone head answer and assuming this isn't
going on your next space craft, you could just split the GPS serial (my
quick google showed the 18 to be the serial unit vs usb) signal and run a
copy to another comm port..

Yeah - I'm pretty sure you had already thrown that idea out..

No.. that's a great idea.. I've got plenty of hardware serial ports.. Doh.. here I was trying to figure out if COM0COM or some similar com port emulator/"tee" program would work, etc.

Excellent Idea.

(and no, you don't have to worry about crashing into Europa because of this...)