I've flown on 787s three times before, and am about to do so again later today.
 The prior times I used my cell phone as normal and didn't give it any thought.
 This time I'll pay particular attention and report back.  Twice for me have
been Ethiopian Air, once London-Addis, once Dulles-Addis. The third time was
ANA Osaka-San Francisco.  Today will be London-Addis again, but a different
actual plane, since the previous one is one of the ones that burned.

                -Bill