On 9/2/2014 12:23 PM, Dan Rae wrote:
I'm sure this has been discussed to death before, but does anyone know of a source of thermal fuses small enough to fit in the -hp- 10811? I have found plenty of larger ones, none of which will fit and would rather not just link it out.

Dan
Thanks for all the tips and advice.

The Chinese eBay ones (15A) I have bought before and they are physically too big to fit.

Buerklin is a German distributor and will want 28 Euros to ship to the US.

I know I can link it out, but don't like doing that in something that is powered on permanently.

I have found some Panasonic ones that Digikey distribute in the US, but frustratingly the data sheets have no dimensions given. I have ordered some 1A and 2A ones to try, and will report further.

I suspect that the originals would have been around 115C. And for searching they seem to be called Thermal Cut Outs (TCO), not fuses.

Dan