Art Sepin of Synergy Sys gifted me with a big pile of timing related junk for
Christmas, and out of the pile, I have around 20 UT+ receivers that seem to
work properly.  So, I'd like to offer them to time-nuts who are in need of one.
 Most have the right angle MCX antenna connector, but some of them have the
vertical type as used in the KT-24361.  Most have firmware V2.2, but some are
other versions.  I may have a couple of working VP+ receivers as well.  Newbies
will get first choice, and will get an antenna that I believe to be working.
The cost is $5.00 each plus the cost of shipping.  One to a customer.    I also
have a large pile of metal receiver shields/boxes if you need them.  The cost
is $5.00 for as many as will fit in a box, plus the cost of shipping.  I also
have a few shields/boxes for the M12+ receivers that I can part with.    NOTE
that none of this is new or under any sort of warranty by Synergy Sys.  As
stated above, it was give to me as scrap.    Pleas
 e contact me OFF LIST if interested.  My email is bobatevoriadotnet.    Bob -
AE6RV