I have verified with MTI that the recommended tuning voltage for model 260-0624-C is 0 to 6V. The datasheet range of -10V to +10V is the available range of EFC for the entire 260 series, and may or may not apply to any specific model within the 260 series.

Cheers,
Dave M

Dave M wrote:
The OCXO in these units is the MTI-Milliren model 260.  According to
its datasheet, the tuning voltage range is -10Vto +10V.
(http://www.mti-milliren.com/pdfs/260.pdf)

Cheers,
Dave M

GandalfG8--- via time-nuts wrote:
Bevor I heat up the big soldering iron to remove the OCXO, I wanted
to ask if anybody else experienced this before and if anybody can
confirm that tuning voltage range is indeed 0..6 Volt. If so, replacing the
OCXO

should cure the problem.

Hi Mathias

I've not experience your problem with the KS-24361, but I  have
tested a
few of these oscillators stand alone and can confirm that the
reference voltage output has always been approximately 6 Volts and
they do  accept an EFC tuning voltage range of 6 Volts.
Other than one faulty unit, on all those I've tested the EFC voltage
has
been very close to 3 Volts when the oscillator frequency was within a
few parts in 10^11 of 5 MHz.
For example, looking back at a couple of test results, one was at
2.9725 Volts and another at 3.0970 Volts.

Regards

Nigel
GM8PZR

Hey, hows about that, It seems like I might finally have found a way
reply to list messages straight from the archives without  receiving
them by email:-)