On 9/16/16 12:07 PM, Lars Walenius wrote:
Interesting. Maybe not the optimum oscillator for a GPSDO.

Lars

Från: Tim Shoppa<mailto:tsho...@gmail.com>
Skickat: den 14 september 2016 14:39

There are special "wide-pull-range" VCXO's where a 10MHz unit will indeed
have sensitivity of 600Hz/V or more. e.g.
http://www5.epsondevice.com/en/products/vcxo_standard/vg4231ca.html

I don't know exactly what Epson does inside that particular unit, but a
trick to get wide pull range with discrete circuits is to put two or more
crystals in parallel.

Tim N3QE

On Wed, Sep 14, 2016 at 4:40 AM, Lars Walenius <lars.walen...@hotmail.com>