> the offset of the leontp device from the other clocks has consistently been
> in the 9.5 -10.5 range.  since I'm measuring all three sources  from the
> same (EL7) computer, I would expect that the offset of the leontp unit to
> converge to be in the close neighborhood of the offsets of the arbiters. It
> has not converged, instead maintaining the ~10ms offset.

> Thoughts?

The delay column shows the same small delay on all 3 boxes.  That pretty much
rules out something strange on the network side.

I would add a few outside clocks.  That might help you figure out which clock
is right/wrong.  (Both Arbiter's could be setup with the same error.)

You might check the antenna cable delays.  (on all 3 boxes)  Somebody might
have typed in the wrong number, ms vs ns or km vs feet.

What sort of setup is LeoNTP?  Is it triggering on the trailing edge of a 10
ms wide PPS pulse?

These are my opinions.  I hate spam.

time-nuts mailing list --
To unsubscribe, go to