There are still a number of people who have not paid for their end plates. They
will be held by the machinist and won't ship until both he and I have received
payment.

At this point I'm not into publicly listing the non-payers but it represents a
fair chunk of money out of my pocket and a lot of time out of the machinist's
valuable offer to the group.

Please pay what you owe through PayPal to me by Friday midnight CDT. After that
the names will be listed so others don't get burned. I did this as a favor to
the group but I did not offer to lose money on the favor!

Steve
WB0DBS