Hi

If it’s an off the air receiver, it’s got front end filtering and all the
rejection
you would want to lock on to a single carrier. 200 KHz and 2 KHz fed into
an XOR would give you what you likely need. A PICDiv should be able to
generate both those “tones” without a lot of crazy effort. There are a lot
of combinations that could be used. A bit of play time with a spread sheet
is likely called for here.

If the carrier needs modulation, then that would take a bit more effort. It’s
still
not outside the range of what could be done with a fairly simple board. We have
tossed up the names of a couple dozen candidates over the last year or so.

Bob