Hi

So I’m sitting at dinner focusing on a cold beverage, with the local
news running in the background. Blah blah blah … local EMS system
down for two weeks…. surprise hardware failure takes out “paging
system” … blah .. blah … blah …

So finally they pop up with the “documentation” related to the failure.
… ThunderBolt will fail … hmmm… I think I’ve heard about TBolt’s
failing recently. Maybe the local county 911 should subscribe to TimeNuts !!!

Next up is the comment that it took two weeks and $27,000 to fix. !!! If that
all went to Trimble, I can see why they would prefer to let them fail vs issuing
some sort of firmware update :)

Back to my cold beverage ….

Bob